Welcome to SAGE
SAGE was founded 50 years ago by Sara Miller McCune to support the dissemination of usable knowledge and educate a global community. SAGE now publishes over 800 books a year, over 850 journals - including those of more than 400 learned societies and institutions - across a broad range of subject areas encompassing business, humanities, social sciences, and science, technology, and medicine. Alongside this SAGE has a growing suite of innovative library products such as archives, data, case studies, video and the highly successful online tool SAGE Research Methods. SAGE remains majority-owned by our founder, who has ensured that the company will remain permanently independent.
A Guide for Professionals Third Edition
Graham Mytton, Independent media research consultant and trainer, Dorking, United Kingdom. Read More...
Peter Diem , Independent media research consultant, Vienna, Austria. Read More...
Piet Hein van Dam, Independent research consultant, Amsterdam, Netherlands. Read More...
- Mr Vivek Mehra, MD and CEO, SAGE India conferred with Sharda Top Rankers Excellence Award for "Visionary Leadership"
- The philanthropy and charity motives of investing in higher education institutions have been replaced with profit and commercial interests!
- Post Office-its evolution from an institution of 'communication' to a 'financial' institution
- How do rankings help in improving school accountability and raising standards?
- What is an Education for Sustainable Development Supposed to Achieve- A Question of What, How and Why?
- Perspectives on Past Success and Future Challenges of Emerging Nations!
- Common Property Resources -its governance and management!
- Power of Consumers in pushing Corporate Social Responsibility towards Sustainable Development
- The 18th International Symposium on Electronic Thesis and Dissertations
- Is work autonomy to employees an important factor to accomplish workplace creativity!
- Are good governance practices living up to the promises made?
- SAGE announces the winner of prestigious Rob Potter Prize 2015!
- Why do Indian women have to put up incessant fight to assert and defend their 'identity' at work places?
- What determines an Individual's commitment towards social networking sites!
- Is Urban Poverty More Challenging than Rural Poverty?
- Journal of Creating Value- insights into the new dynamics of value creation
- 'That is why it pains'-Women's Mental Health Issues in Households of India
- Forging Ties-SAGE and Popular Prakashan form a new imprint!
- Augmenting a long-term commitment towards quality publishing-SAGE joins hands with Stree-Samya to form new imprints!
- Social Media-the latest buzzword in the world of marketing!
- Why Customer is an undisputed king!
- Are the Tribals really benefitting from Forest acts and policies?
- Indian Media in a Globalised World!
- What determines Entrepreneurial intent in India?
- Building bridges to grow publishing-SAGE YODA Press!
- Can India bridge the looming housing shortage in urban areas?
- Medieval History Journal-Now a 'SAGE owned' Journal!
- SAGE India author conferred with "Order of Canada" honour
- SAGE celebrates 50 years of global academic publishing
- Timely update on 'Terror'
- SAGE to publish Vikalpa-the flagship journal of IIM Ahmedabad