- How to I go about writing a journal article?
- How do I maximize my chances of getting it published in a tob journal?
- How do I know what journal to select?
- How do I best adapt my research work in order to get published?
In this accessible, informative and entertaining book, Becker and Denicolo introduce the best practical strategies available to help you maximise your chances of success in getting your work published in the journal of your choice.
This book offers down-to-Earth advice on such vital topics as:
- How to write and get the style right
- What to select for publication
- How to plan for success
- How to cope with writer`s block
- Working with editors and reviewers
- How to cope with rejection
This is a must-have book for anyone seeking to write for successful journal publication.