Quest for Exceptional Leadership: Mirage to Reality outlines the emergence of a new fifth phase of human enterprise that is redefining the criteria of success as well as re-configuring the routes to success. The author analyses the changing paradigms and provides a down-to-earth, realistic blueprint to acquire the relevant leadership traits. Corporations do not have the option to wait; they have to re-align themselves with the new reality – now.
Based on substantial research and analysis, the book is full of path-breaking innovative concepts such as:
- ‘Seven Prime Realities’ that adversely impact our businesses and lives.
- ‘Seven Allies to Catalyze Change’ that can augment social consciousness in business.
- ‘Four Quadrant Matrix’ to make the right choice, every time.
- ‘Five Circles of Leadership Attitudes’ to assess where you are.
- The journey from ‘Base Camp Leadership Traits’, to summit of Exceptional Leadership
The author makes a compelling case that those who embrace the new realism will achieve sustained profitability for their companies and ‘Triple Top Line’ of joy, peace, and contentment in their personal lives.
The book would inspire every CEO and every aspiring CEO to map out his or her own personal path to becoming an exceptional leader. It is a pioneering endeavour to bring the CEO’s personal value system into mainstream dialogue and to convince why corporate objectives can no longer disregard society’s interests.